NCBWL is a non-profit organization open to all Catholic women in the Diocese of Nashville. In addition to supporting one another spiritually, we raise money through the Pearls of Wisdom Annual Fashion Show, Auction and Luncheon in September to provide scholarships to girls attending the three Catholic high schools in Nashville.
Our mission is:
• To empower members and other women through the sharing of our resources;
• To stimulate interaction among Catholic women of all ages;
• To strengthen and encourage members and all women of all ages;
• To support through prayer, example and work, the improvement of life for women; and
• To promote and perpetuate Catholic education.
Nashville offers a rich, vibrant Catholic community and NCBWL is in the midst of it. Our group provides networking, friendship, inspiration, and connections to other Catholic organizations in the area. We meet the third Wednesday of the month at the University Club on Garland Avenue. We plan special programs with featured speakers and provide other opportunities to gather as well.